The University of Beira Interior is opening to 2 (two) ositions for Post-Doctoral Research within the framework of the European Union ESFRI project EPOS-IP (European Plate Observing System – Implementation Phase).
De 10 a 24 de maio de 2017
Bolsas - UBI
Main research field: Computer Sciences
Sub research fields: Information Systems, Web Services
Job description: Each research position will consist of a full time position for a period of 12 months (with the possibility to be renewed until September 2019 under revision of the performance) at SEGAL (Space & Earth Geodetic Analysis Laboratory), Department of Computer Sciences, University of Beira Interior, Covilhã, Portugal. The selected candidates will conduct research in the field of development of Web Services for management of databases and repositories of geodetic data and derived products. Candidates must hold a Ph.D. in Computer Sciences or similar areas.
- Candidates must have completed a PhD in Computer Sciences or similar areas.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong knowledge of Information Systems and Internet Protocols.
- Relevant scientific publications.
- Ability to work in an organized and structured way.
- Good social and team working skills.
- Capacity to work independently, according to the instructions received.
Deadline for candidature and submission form of applications: The application is open from
10/04/2017 until 24/04/2017.
Data última atualização: 2017-04-27