1. Access to the NMR laboratory is made only by card and must be previously authorized by the Management Commission.
2. New users accessing the NMR Laboratory must prove that they will be able to collect spectra alone or should be trained by the already authorized users.
3. The external services, workshops, and courses have priority over the internal users, even when they have already scheduled the spectrometers.
4. The probes can only be changed by the Management Commission. If an authorized user needs to use other probes, he/she must request it by e-mail to the Management Commission 3 working days in advance.
5. The 400 MHz spectrometer will work only in automatic mode through the SampleXpress. The acquisition in manual mode must be requested 2 working days in advance to the Management Commission.
6. The 600 MHz spectrometer will work in automatic and semi-automatic modes through the SampleJet. The acquisition in manual mode must be requested 2 working days in advance to the Management Commission.
7. The booking of the NMR spectrometers must be done on the calendars available online.
8. The use of cards, mobile phones, or any metal objects in the spectrometer’s room is strictly forbidden.
9. It is forbidden to use USB Flash drives and to modify or install software on NMR spectrometer computers.
10. The use of consumables, equipment (centrifuges, pH meter, balance, etc), and supplies available in the NMR sample preparation room is restricted to the authorized users and cannot be removed from there.
11. The NMR tubes and consumables taken from the stock of the NMR laboratory, after authorization, will be charged to the user’s account.