1. Organization and Management of Teaching-Learning:
1.1. Physical Education Programs;
1.2. Planning in Physical Education;
1.3. Indiscipline Management and Conflict in the Classroom.
2. Participation in School and Community Relations:
2.1. The role of Physical Education in the pedagogical curriculum;
2.2. Physical Education in the school context;
2.3. The exercise of different functions in the school (coordination of department, direction of facilities, direction of class, direction);
2.4. School sports;
2.5. Development of an Active School project.
3. Professional Development:
3.1. Acquisition of Professional Skills (ethics, reflexive practice, continuous training);
3.2. The Role of the Teacher in the Educational Context.
- Bento, J. (1987). Planeamento e Avaliação em Educação Física. Lisboa: Livros Horizonte.
- Kirk, D. (2010). Physical education futures. Oxon: Routledge.
- Kirk, D., MacDonald, D., & O'Sullivan, M. (2006). Handbook of Physical education. Sage Publications.
- Ovens, A., Hooper, T., & Butler, J. (2013). Complexity Thinking in Physical Education: Reframing Curriculum, Pedagogy and Research. New York: Routledge.
- Stolz, S. (2016). The Philosophy of Physical Education. Oxon: Routledge.
- Vickers, J. (1990). Instructional Design for Teaching Physical Activities. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics Publishers.
- Programas Nacionais e Metas para a Educação Física no 3º Ciclo do Ensino Básico e no Ensino Secundário (disponíveis em http://www.dge.mec.pt/).