Do you want to study at UBI?
Verify if your university has the inter-institutional agreement with University of Beira Interior for your field of study.
The conditions and deadlines to submit the application are established by the home university.
You were nominated to the University of Beira Interior for a period of mobility.
How should I proceed step-by-step?
- Make sure that your university sent your nomination;
- After your nomination, you will receive on the e-mail the credentials to access the online platform, to access the application form;
- After being submitted you must send the Learning Agreement by email with the following documents:
- Language Certificate
- ID Card or Passport
- Copy of European Card for Social Security Health Insurance
- After receiving the selection notice you can buy your trip.
For more information, contact the Office of Internationalization, Internships and Careers (GISP) of the University of Beira interior.
Do I need a VISA?
If you need a Visa, you could find information here:
Information on how to apply for a visa to study in Portugal is available here
On the SEF page there is information about the different types of visas and also about the necessary documentation to obtain them.
Or may find the Portuguese Consulate/Embassy nearest to your residence here
Before your departure to Covilhã, do not forget to bring:
- ID card or Passport (if you are not an EU citizen)
- European Health Insurance Card or a private medical insurance (if you are not an EU citizen) or PB4 for Brazilian citizens
- Vaccination Book (with the tetanus vaccine up to date)
- Visa (compulsory for non-EU citizens)
- Confirmation of Accommodation at UBI (if applicable)
During the Mobility
After you arrive to Covilhã visit the Office of Internationalization, Internships and Careers (GISP) to receive information and documents (declaration of stay, student card, welcome kit, among others information)
During your mobility you will:
- Meet with your Mobility Coordinator;
- Change the Learning Agreement (if necessary);
- Go to class;
- Know Covilhã;
- Have Fun.
After the Mobility
Before you leave UBI, you must pass by the Office of Internationalization, Internships and Careers (GISP) to get the Declaration of Stay – one day before you leaving.