- Byers, Thomas, Dorf, Richard and Nelson Andrew: Technology Ventures, 3ª Edição Mcgraw-Hill, 2011
- Hisrich, Robert; Peters, Michael and Shepherd Dean: Entrepreneurship 8ª Edição Mcgraw-hill 2010
- Mariotti Steve and Glackin Caroline; Entrepreneurship, 2ª Edição Prentice-hall. 2010
Byers, Thomas, Dorf, Richard and Nelson Andrew: Technology Ventures, 3ª Edição Mcgraw-Hill, 2011
- Katz, Jerome and Green, Richard; Entrepreneurial Small Business, 3ª Edition Mcgraw-Hill, 2011.
- Madeira, M.J. e outros (2016): Manual de Empreendedorismo Social: Da Ideia aos Planos de Negócio, Projeto IDEARIA, Universidade da Beira Interior, Covilhã. ISBN: 978-989-20-6523-6.
- Smallbone, David, Leitão João, Raposo Mário, Welter Frederick; The theory and Practice of Entrepreneurship, Edward Elgar Editor, 2010.
- Soumodip Sarkar; Empreendedorismo e Inovação; 2ª Edição, Escolar Editora, 2010.
Teaching Methodologies and Assessment Criteria
The sessions are theoretical-practical and are based on two main lines: (i) presentation and discussion classes supported by slides and case studies used to encourage class discussion and participation and research papers and other support material made available in the course platform); (ii) hands on classes focused on supporting groups of students for the development of a Business Plan.
The evaluation of the CU will have two components:
a) Individual evaluation through 1 mini test: 30%
b) Collective evaluation of each working group through the Implementation Plan of the Business - 70%, of which:
b1) Final written report, referring to the Business Plan 55% of the final grade
b2) Oral presentation of the Business Implementation Plan 15% of the final grade
It is necessary to obtain a minimum mark of 9.5 values in each component for approval.
CA.Continue = 0.30 Test + 0.55x Business plan + 0.15x PN presentation
CEexame = 0,30x Exam + 0,55x Business plan + 0,15x PN presentation