• Clinical Chemistry: Theory, Analysis, Correlation (4th edition), Lawrence A. Kaplan, Amadeo J . Pesce and Steven C. Kazmierczak Eds., Mosby-Year Book, Inc., St. Louis (2003).
• Textbook of Biochemistry, with Clinical Correlations (6th edition), Thomas M . Devlin, Ed. , John Wiley and Sons, Ltd. New York (2006).
• Clinical Chemistry. Principles, Procedures, Correlations (5th edition), Michael L. Bishop, Edward P. Fody and Larry Schoeff. Baltimore, M D: Lippincott Wi l l iams & Wi lkins (2005).
• Clinical Biochemistry (4th edition). Allan Gaw, Michael J. Murphy, Robert A. Cowan, Denis S.T., J .O’Reilly, Michael J . Stewart, James Shepherd, Editora Churchill Livingstone, 2008.
• Henry's Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods (21th edition), Richard A. McPherson, Matthew R. Pincus, Elsevier, 2006.