- Complete and present an advanced level of research on a management topic; - Integrate and apply some of the concepts and skills obtained from or derived from other curricular units of the course. - Develop the dissertation academically in a cohesive and appropriate manner.
- Demonstrate a deep critical knowledge of the area;
- Apply a degree of originality within the field of research;
- Evaluate and apply established research techniques to the area of interest and develop intellectual capacities to be critical from a theoretical and practical perspective;
- Carry out a comprehensive review of the literature in depth through the evaluation of alternative research methodologies;
- Propose hypotheses and manage complex issues creatively and systematically;
- Demonstrate independent learning ability and written communication skills as well as analytical skills to solve problems.