- Applied Strategic Marketing; A step by step approach, (2019), Karel Jan Anselm, Routledge Editors
- Marketing Strategy and Competitive Positioning (2017), by Edition Hooley, Piercy, Nicoulaud & Rudd, 6th Edition Pearson Editors
-Marketing Strategy: A Decision-Focused Approach (2014), By Orville Walker and John Mullins 8th Edition Mcgraw Hill
- ANSOFF, Igor, (1965 ); “Corporate Strategy”, McGraw-Hill Edt.
- PORTER, Michael (1980); “Competitive Strategy :techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors, Free Press.
- PORTER, Michael (1985): “Competitive advantage: Creating and SustainingSuperior Performance”, Free Press.
- TEIXEIRA, Sebastião (2020). Gestão Estratégica, 2ª Ed., Escolar Editora.
- Maçães, M. (2019). Marketing estratégico – as 4 etapas para criar vantagem corporative e melhorar o desempenho, Editora Actual.
- Cravens, D. e Piercy, N. (2008). Marketing estratégico, McGraw-Hill
-Articles and other complementary support material provided in class
Teaching Methodologies and Assessment Criteria
Frequency / Attendance:
- Theoretical-practical classes
- Attendance not mandatory
- A written test, with 50% of the final grade;
- Written work (Business Plan), with 40% of the final grade;
- Presentation of the work, with 10% for the final grade.
Note: Minimum score of 6 values.
- Written exam (100%) or Written exam (80%) + Written work (20%) (optional by the student)
Students who obtain a Teaching Learning Classification of at least 10 values will be exempt from examination. In order to be assigned frequency and therefore be able to access exams, students must obtain a Teaching Learning Classification of at least six values.
General assessment rules of the University of Beira Interior apply.