How should I proceed #step-by-step?
- Make sure that your university sent your nomination;
- After your nomination, you will receive in your e-mail the credentials to access the online platform, so you can fill out the application form;
- After being submitted you must send, throw e-mail email@example.com, the following documents:
- Learning Agreement*
- Language Certificate
- After you sent the two required documents, they will be analyzed and signed;
- As soon as the Learning Agreement is signed by the University of Beira Interior, we will issue an Acceptance Letter;
For more information, contact the Office of Internationalization, Internships and Careers (GISP) of the University of Beira Interior by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* According to the new European Commission guidance, the signatures from the Learning Agreement must be digital.
Before the Mobility
Before you start the courses at the University of Beira Interior, you will need to do the Online Enrolment. All the information regarding how and when to do will send to your email some weeks before the beginning of classes.
After the Mobility
In the end of your virtual mobility, you will receive the Transcript of Record, which will be send to your Home University throw email.