Profile of the programme
The 1st cycle in Management has the following broad objectives:
- To provide students with the skills necessary to meet the needs of organizations in different areas such as general
management, accounting, finance, strategic, commercial/marketing and human resources;
- encourage students to apply the knowledge gained, in order to employ a professional approach to management
- provide the students with the ability to collect, select and interpret relevant information in the area of
management, to enable him to support the solutions that he advocates and the judgments issued;
- develop competencies enabling lifelong learning, with a high degree of autonomy;
- provide students with skills that allow them to communicate information, ideas, problems and solutions, to expert
and non-expert audiences.
- Large library with own spaces for study, alongside bibliographic collection;
- Self learning room;
-Three computer rooms for classes, whenever necessary computer equipment;
- Proximity to a university residence with 300 beds;
- Bar and canteen Services (lunch and dinner);
-The degree of students satisfaction with the various services provided is largely satisfactory
-Excellent search conditions supported by use of digital libraries;
- Mobilizing role that the University has the regional level gives the UBI a high reputation, which facilitates cooperation with companies.
-The location of UBI in a small town provides greater integration of the students, which has effect on educational achievements, by promoting mutual assistance between students, neighbors and the local community.