The event, organized by the International Academy of Astronautics (IAA) with the cooperation of the American Astronautical Society (AAS), aims to join specialists in Astrodynamics, Space Flight Mechanics, and Space Structures. DyCoSS’2012 is to be held in Hotel HF Ipanema Porto, Porto, Portugal, on March 19-21, 2012.
De 19 a 22 de março de 2012
Fora da UBI
The conference web page is www.astrodynamics.org.pt.
Manuscripts are solicited on topics related to analysis of space systems, including but not limited to:
Manuscripts will be accepted based on the quality of the extended abstract, the originality of the work and/or ideas, and the anticipated interest in the proposed subject. Submissions that are based on experimental results or current data, or report on ongoing missions, are especially encouraged. Complete manuscripts are required before the conference.
The conference proceedings will be published by Univelt, Inc. in AAS Advances in the Astronautical Sciences Series.
The working language for the conference is English.
- Attitude dynamics and control
- Attitude sensors and actuators
- Dynamics and control of large space structures and tethers
- Mission design and optimization
- Optimal control in space flight dynamics
- Orbital dynamics and determination
- Satellite constellations and formation flying
- Space structures development and verification
- Spacecraft guidance, navigation and control
- Abstracts submission (extended): December 5, 2011
- Authors notifications: December 19, 2011
- Full papers: March 12, 2012
The registration fee includes:
- Early Bird (registered and paid before January 20, 2012) 300€
- Regular (registered and paid from January 21, 2012 to March 5, 2012) 350€
- On-site Registration (only in cash and in euros) 400€
The conference will be followed by a satellite event, 7th International Workshop and Advanced School “Spaceflight Dynamics and Control” organized at the Engineering School of the Porto University on March 22-23, 2012.
Fonte: DyCoSS Program Committee
- Access to conference sessions
- CD with Conference Proceedings (published by UNIVELT)
- Conference Dinner, lunches and coffee breaks as scheduled in the conference program
Data última atualização: 2011-11-21